Be sure to connect with us so that you can stay up to date on all things Flint ReCAST. Provide your email address if you would like any materials mailed directly to you or you want to be added to our newsletter distribution list. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ReCAST Community Initiated Trauma Informed (Mini-Grant) Program
- Talk About It Tuesday – Join Flint ReCAST and GHS on Facebook Live every other week for meaningful conversations surrounding various mental health topics in an effort to de-stigmatize the conversation of mental health within the community.
- Supporting capacity of the North Flint Revitalization Initiative Illuminating Community Change Project of Hamilton Community Health Network
- Supporting the Flint Community Advisory Task Force on Public Safety in partnership with the Mayor’s Administration and Flint Police Chief
- Offering Behavioral Health Training Including ACEs, Mental Health First Aid, Psychological First Aid and Question, Persuade, Respond (QPR).
- Supporting the Mindful Flint Initiative Utilizing many evidence-based programs to build the critical social infrastructure needed to live into our vision and serve five critical sectors: health, civic, education, business, and community (faith, non-profit and neighborhood organizations)
- Supporting Mindfulness-integrated Sports Equipping coaches in being responsive to the youth needs, while instilling the importance of self-regulation and integrity for student athletes